SleepBot is a free sleep tracking and alarm clock app for Android that app will tracks your sleep activity to help you have a good night sleep and wake you up light sleep. SleepBot uses your device’s accelerometer and can even be set to record sounds. The app’s sensible alarm allows you to set a range of time to be woken up, with all the app deciding to trigger the alarm based on your sleep activity. Besides the smart alarm, SleepBot involves an array of sleep tracking metrics (for example a sleep debt log) plus a detailed understanding base to help you learn about sensible sleeping habits.
Package Name: com.lslk.sleepbot [Play Store]
File Size: 8.9 MB
MD5 File Hash: a5c20de09877305ac01ffaae90f4248e
Last Fetched: 2015-04-03 07:23:35
Version: 3.2.8 (10080075)
Set and customize numerous alarms for your companion, as alerts
– Easily customize sensible alarm, motion tracking, sound recording alternatives
– Simple punch-in employing widget, choices for auto-silence and airplane mode
– Includes quick solutions to fall asleep and keep awake
– Set a automatic alarm to wake up.
– Set a reminder for you to visit sleep.
– Fixed alarm problem with snooze.
– Added option to pick alarm tone using a built-in application.
– Added Polish translations (Thanks Debeet!)
– Fixed a bug that prevents some phones to select older dates.
– Other bug fixes.